Barn Style Bypass Shower Door
The NEW Cambridge Series Bypass Sliding Shower Door System utilizes a modern top roller system that features four rollers on each door for ease of sliding.
This quiet, smooth
sliding system is made of high quality stainless steel, thus ensuring easy opening and closing
of the doors.
The Cambridge Series is versatile in design, able to adapt to full standing showers or above bathtubs. Each kit includes the following: 73″ (1854 mm) length stainless steel header; 8 stainless steel rollers; 2 stoppers; 2 track holder fittings for the wall; 1 stainless steel bottom guide; 2 each 24″ (610 mm) single-sided towel bars; 2 each 40″ (1016 mm) bottom door sweeps; 2 each 80″ (2032 mm) length clear L-Jambs; 1 tool kit.The Cambridge Series Bypass Sliding Shower Door System accommodates 3/8″ or 5/16″ (10 or 8 mm) thick tempered safety glass (not included). Your choice of beautiful polished or brushed stainless steel, or matte black finish allows design options. A 90 Degree Accessory Kit is available for enclosures with a return panel.
The Cambridge Series enclosure has the same clean design as the Serenity Series but with a double header and dual operating bypass panels. The use of minimal hardware provides a frameless look that gives the enclosure an almost floating appearance. Specially designed roller bearings allow for quiet and easy opening and closing of the door. Dual sliding panels make the Cambridge Series both practical and beautiful.
- 3/8″ glass with brilliant polished edges
- Dual rectangular stainless steel header
- External mounted anti-jump roller design
- Both panels have full bypass operation
- Adjustable open door stop for both panels
- Tubular towel bars mounted thru-glass
- Fixed panels secured with patch clamps
- Wide variety of handles and towel bars to choose from
- Fixed panels secured with u-channel or patch clamps
- 90° return panel