A clean use of a smaller width shower enclosure. Our single frameless shower doors will swing in and out to allow for the best use of the space.
Small Space No Problem
Frameless Single Doors are a great match for those with a smaller shower enclosure. Utilize the space that you have with a custom glass shower door.
No metal beyond hinges and a handle. The single shower door will come with a plastic shower sweep along the bottom to help to keep the water inside your enclosure.
About Heavy Glass Shower Door Enclosures:
Heavy frameless shower enclosures offer elegance and functionality to your bathroom. Available with 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch glass in variety of textures and colors, we are are sure to have just what you are looking for. We can create your shower, from the most complex, multi-panel enclosure to the simplicity of a singe door. We can help you plan your bathroom renovation, always focusing on esthetics, functionality, and safety. If you’re thinking about a corner shower unit, Custom Neo-angle showers are the highest quality product on the market. Custom made to exacting 45º polished edges, allows our doors to swing both ways plus they pull to the closed position automatically when within 5º-15º of closing.
- Ultra Tight Tolerances
Our glass gap spacing is the tightest in the industry, in most cases, creating a virtually leak-proof seal* without gaskets.
- Durable Precision Machined Brass Hardware
Destin Glass frameless glass enclosures employ only the highest quality materials to ensure long-term, dependable, and trouble-free service.
- Shower Door Hinge Integration
Shower Doors are notched where hinges attach for added security, strength, and safety.
- Multiple Hardware Styles
A wide range of materials and finishes are offered to complement your individual taste or to match your existing bathroom fixtures.
- Superb Glass Selection
Standard 3/8″ or optional 1/2″ glass is available in clear or any of many tints and privacy options.
- Sweeps. Durable polycarbonate sweep is nearly invisible because of it’s low profile and translucent color.
- Hinges. Five degree offset pressure hinges close doors with precision and open easily in either direction.
- Headers. One of the lowest profile headers in the industry anchors to the wall with concealed fasteners (When Needed)
- Anchors. Ninety degree metal anchor system stabilizes panel flex. Low profile metal clips and channels minimize hardware profiles.
- Ultra tight fit between door and panel allows door to swing both ways while still providing a shower tight seal.
Heavy Glass Finish Options:
Through Glass Handle and Towel Bar Options:
Heavy Glass Hinges and Clips Options: